- We will get personal information by fair and lawful means, and where right, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of getting personal information, we will identify the objectives for which information is being collected.
- We will get and use personal information solely for fulfilling those objectives specified by us and for other ancillary objectives, unless we get the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be match to the objectives for which it is used, and, to the extent necessary for those objectives, should be complete, right and up-to-date.
- We will save personal information by using reasonable security guards against theft or loss, as well as unauthorized disclosure, access, copying, use or modification.
- We will just retain personal information for long as necessary for the fulfillment of those objectives.
- We will make readily accessible to customers information about our policies and practices matching to the management of personal information.
All personal information is secured by Comodo Positive SSL encryption which uses the highest level of security or encryption possible on any-data sensitive pages. This means you can rest assured that communication between your online browser and us are fully secure and private.
You can confirm this by looking for a closed lock icon at the base of your website browser, or looking for “https” at the starting of the address of the website page. While we use encryption to save sensitive information transmitted through internet, we also save your information offline. The servers/computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a safe atmosphere.
We use “cookies” on this website. A cookie is a piece of data saved on a website visitors hard drive to help us better your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website.
For example, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would have to log-in a password more than once, thereby keeping time while on our website.
Cookies can also permit us to track and focus the interests of our users to improve the experience on our website. Usage of a cookie in no way attached to any personally identifiable detail on our website.